ws_sw can be used with BIDS_Server.exe to enable the driving data shared by BIDSpp.dll to be sent to other computers.
This communicates through WebSocket from BIDS_Server to this, and SkyWay from this to other machines.
As of October 31, 2018, this program is a beta version and may cause problems.
How to Use
- Open this page on the machine running BIDS_Server.exe.
- Enter the SkyWay ID you want
- Check whether the desired ID could have been acquired. If couldn’t, reload and enter another ID.
This program only provides a relay function, so there is no meaning in using it only. It makes sense by using it together with other programs.
- You can use this program, based on the MIT license.
- Source code is published on GitHub.
- In order to reduce the burden of development cost, I’m pasting the Ads on the page.
- Since I uses Community Edition of the SkyWay service, the number of connections per month and some communication is limited.
- To remove the limit, I think that ws_sw should be charged type, but because I strongly want to offer it for free, I am not considering upgrading to the Enterprise Edition.
- The communication volume when using BIDS_Server is about 10 KB / s at the maximum.
- For details, please check this page.
- As of October 31, 2018, it has been confirmed that operation may be suspended only for a moment. The cause is under investigation.
- Please check this page about whether your browser supports SkyWay or not.
- If you have any questions, please ask me through Twitter(@tetsu_otter).
Feb. 8th, 2019 Englishization Completed
Oct. 31st, 2018 Page Published, Service Providing Started